Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 1 30 Days Without an Accident

Rick and the group are as close to an ideal life as possible at the prison. Will they be able to hold on to humanity in the face of a new evil?


I am also very excited for tomorrow!!! Also wanted to second that THANKS to the link posters.. I am always grateful to everyone who post here for us to watch. I am never board thanks you all of you..lol Much love..xoxo

So I want to seriously "thank" all the up-loaders of all our favorites shows, in advance!!! :-) "THANK YOU! I am a big fan, and follower....I love lots of the same shows... and it is an "awesome" feeling to pull up what you want, when you want it... yes, I am guilty of asking b4 a show even airs, (err go, if u got one, post it!) (lol) and that is only because I know someone will or may have found a live streaming link and would share it... well at least I would... so I am off to search and hopefully come back with the first link for this season!!! :-) until 9 pm est tomorrow!!!! (if not sooner) ;-) ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment