Friday, February 28, 2014

Watch The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 12 Still



An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members.

WITHOUT ANY SURVEY FOR DIRECT STEAMING ONLINE ONLY


only the dreaded punctuation police get u here. Then they mark you as spam.
I forgot to space words & got put in time out. 
Speaking of stray animals when they show streets in North Korea on a doc called Vice not a thing was moving not even birds pecking the ground. It was like a movie set. No people walking into shops, no movement anywhere.

in my original comment, which was badly worded, I should have made it clear I was saying that we HAD seen a horse or two and maybe a cow. It should have read "There was a horse or two and we might have seen a cow at some point, but wouldn't the place..." Apologies.

When they lived on Herschel's farm they had horses but i can't remember what happened to them as far as the story goes.
Then they started showing up with the army & settlements & maybe some cows with them but as far as anything wild you are right i have not seen a single thing either. The virus must have affected them first.

I thought about that Killabee, but you never see them. No corpses, no cats or dogs running away. I did think perhaps they go mental when they see zombies and attack them and get infected and die, but even so there ought to be corpses everywhere. 

Cats breed super fast, just two uncontrolled breeding cats can create 2,200 cats in three years, according to some website I found. And that's just two! I suppose another way to look at it is that this is not our world, but a parallel world, so the same rules don't apply. That's what I've always thought when I've seen people say "Why do they never call them zombies?" Because the zombie legend didn't exist in their world. 

Well, it's not important, it's all suspension of belief anyway, but it's one of those little things that irks me.






1 comment: